how to delete the Instagram account in Easy Steps
To delete your Instagram account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram website on your computer. You cannot delete your account from the app.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the page to go to your profile.
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Scroll down and click on the “Temporarily disable my account” link at the bottom of the page.
- Select a reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Re-enter your password when prompted.
- Click on the “Temporarily Disable Account” button.
Your account will be deactivated and hidden from the public until you reactivate it by logging back in. If you do not wish to reactivate your account, you can simply leave it deactivated and it will be permanently deleted after 30 days.
Please note that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered. All of your photos, comments, and followers will be permanently removed.
Above steps are the answer of question how to delete Instagram account in easy steps
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.