how to use Snapchat
Following are steps that you must know for using snapchat, in this article you will get to know the use of snapchat. how we can use snapchat
- Download the Snapchat app from the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone.
- Open the app and create an account by entering your email address and creating a password.
- Add friends by searching for their usernames or by scanning their Snapcode (a QR code-like image found in their profile).
- Take a photo or video by pressing the circular button at the bottom of the screen. You can also hold down the button to record a video.
- Edit your photo or video by adding filters, stickers, text, or doodles.
- Choose how long you want the snap to be visible to your friends by selecting a time duration (e.g. 1, 3, 5, or 10 seconds).
- Send the snap to your friends by selecting their name or group chat.
- View your friends’ snaps by swiping right on the main screen.
- View your own snaps and the snaps of public accounts by swiping left on the main screen.
- Interact with your friends by responding to their snaps with text or by sending them a snap of your own.