How to install PHP Laravel ?? PHP Laravel Install
To install Laravel, you will need to have PHP and a web server such as Apache or Nginx installed on your machine. You will also need to have Composer, a dependency manager for PHP, installed.
Here are the steps to install Laravel:
- Install PHP and a web server on your machine. If you are using a Mac, you can use Homebrew to install PHP and Apache by running the following command:
brew install php apache
- Install Composer by downloading the installer from the official website (https://getcomposer.org/) and running it.
- Once Composer is installed, open a terminal window and navigate to the directory where you want to install Laravel.
- Run the following command to install Laravel:
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel project-name
- Replace “project-name” with the name you want to give to your Laravel project.
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to the project directory and start the development server by running the following command:
php artisan serve
- You should now be able to access your Laravel application at http://localhost:8000/.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.